Rabu, 09 April 2008

spinach puff

Ingredients

* 2 cups spinach
* 1/2 cup cottage cheese
* 1 tsp. nutmeg
* 2 egg whites
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
* salt and pepper

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 425ยบ F
2. Brush individual souffle dishes with oil
3. Chop and cook spinach
4. Mix spinach with cottage cheese and add nutmeg
5. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff
6. Fold them into the spinach mixture and spoon into the souffle dishes
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown

Nutrition Facts: Carbohydrates 1.5g

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Yum...These spinach puffs sound fabulous! I'm going to have to try these in my repertoire!

Fabulous food blog!!! Kudos!

I came by today to let you know about my Foodie Blog Carnival!

You can get some PR or just have fun entering a blog post in the Foodie Blog Carnival!

Entries are being accepted until Feb. 23rd! You can enter anything that has to do with food!

I'll provide a link and a mention to your post! So easy...So fun!

I look forward to your entry: http://CookingWithKimberly.com/?page_id=1580

Kimberly Edwards :)

P.S. Also, I just added you as a friends on MyBlogLog!